The Hospital Broadcasting Association held it's Annual General Meeting on 28th March at the Marriott Hotel in Gosforth Park, Newcastle.
- received the 2014 Annual Report and Accounts;
- voted to increase the number of Appointed Trustees to 3
- (There are now an elected Chair, 5 Elected Trustees and 3 Appointed Trustees);
- thanked retiring Trustees Julie Cox and Geoff Fairbairn;
- re-elected June Snowden as the Association's President; and
- elected June Snowden, Graham Medhurst and Steve Allen as Trustees.