Supporting Hospital Broadcasting in the UK
Nigel Dallard is the current HBA Secretary and also a trustee of the company.
Nigel is also a member of Winchester Hospital Radio.
Nigel, as with all members of the Hospital Broadcasting Association, is a volunteer and will respond to any contact as quickly as possible.
Please understand, however, that work or family commitments mean that availability may not always be immediate and may be limited to evenings and weekends.
Telephone: 0870 321 6003
Please note that call charges do apply for use of this number and they may not be included in calling packages; charges will vary according to your telecoms provider and are likely to be significantly higher from a mobile phone.
- Chairman, Jim Simpson
- Secretary, Nigel Dallard
- Treasurer, Julie Cox
- President, June Snowden
- Public Relations Manager, Sean Dunderdale
- Regional Manager, Mel Ive
- Membership Manager, Grant McNaughton
- Technical Adviser, Geoff Fairbairn
- Newsletter Editor, Darren Whittenham-Gray
- Sales and Advertising Executive, Paul Sysum
- Awards Co-ordinator, Iain Lee
- Anglia, Mike Sarre
- Home Counties, Ian Pinnell
- London, Steve Hickman
- North, Dave Nicholson
- Northern Ireland, Davey Downes
- North West, Dave McGealy
- Scotland, Brenda Massie
- South, Neil Ogden
- South East, Graham Medhurst
- Wales and West, Darran Huish
- Yorkshire, Iain Lee